G K Chambers -
Good point, please notice the change
- missed that but did expect some flack on the subject.....
This is exactly what the site is for - new ideas, different subjects, knowledge from other collectors on other subjects and collectibles.
I'll take a lame stab at it but I'm not that good on goose calls - I will ask that you share your list after I post mine so I can learn from fellow collectors about goose calls. The way I see it, I should try for a list of past and present makers. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT MY FORTE;
Past ( in no specific order )
1. Ken Martin -Lemont, IL.
2. John Yasgar - Horicon Marsh, WI.
3. David Fuller's combination duck and goose call - Chicago, IL.
4. Carved goose head call sold at auction several years ago ???
5. Charles Grubbs combination duck and goose - Chicago, IL.
6. Herters Metal Plate Goose Call -
7. C.H. Ditto combo duck and goose - Keithsburg, IL.
8. Irvin Redshaw - Grainville, IL.
9. Aubry Headdon Goose - Newbern, TN.
10. H.E. Dieckman Champ Goose Call - Vandalia, IL.
11. Carved and Checkered Magnum Goose - Pekin, IL.
12. Amon Reedy - Troy, TN.
Present ( in no specific order and missing many )
1. Jacob Friend
2. Glen Skip Campbell
3. Sean Mann
4. Troy Taylor
5. Bob Hayes Specklebelly
6. Jeff Foils
7. Ferd Zink
8. Knight n Hale
9. Herb Ohley
10. Jerry Weatherford
11. Ron Dowda
12. Glenn Scoby